I came across these unique upcycled vintage homewares from UK based Tvonne Ellen. The vodka and whiskey tea cups are too cool of a gift for a bachelorette party, wedding shower, or birthday. I love the idea of having two plates relate in design as shown with the giraffe and shark.
I LOVE these art prints made by Nancy Ramirez!
Pastels Pin Board are my weeks favorite pins on Pinterest. I wanted to inspire you with some different ideas on how other designers are using pastels these days! Due to having many high-end clients ranging from hotel to corporate with … Continue reading
Pop art is an art movement that emerged in the mid-1950s in The United States. Pop art employs aspects of mass culture, such as advertising, comic books and mundane cultural objects. It is widely interpreted as a reaction to the then-dominant ideas of abstract expressionism, as well as an expansion upon them. I pulled a few of my favorites from ART.COM where you can purchase an array of sizes. Art is an expression of ones self through color and shape. Art is very personal and I always like my clients to pick something that speaks to them rather than employ what I think speaks to them. Bringing in Pop Art brings a modern edge to any space and gives it a non serious factor. I have found using Pop art for game rooms, home offices, kids bedrooms, and bachelor pads really give a sense of art influence and creativity. I recently stayed at the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas where the rooms had many different pieces of artwork from Andy Warhol. I loved the mixture of sophistication mixed with such influential artwork by Andy Warhol. To get the look and make it work within your space email me email@example.com. You will see below pricing and sizing for each piece of artwork numbered above.
1. 10 Marilyns 1967, Andy Warhol, 53″ x 22″ Art Print, 9 Size and Print Options, $34.99 – $199.99
2. Flowers 1964 (Red Pink and Yellow), Andy Warhol, 12″ x 12″ Art Print, 12 Size and Print Options, $9.99 – $199.99
3. Twenty-Five Colored Marilyns c1962, Andy Warhol, 20″ x 24″ Giclee Print, 9 Size and Print Options, $9.99 – $199.99
4. Detail of the Last Supper c1986, Andy Warhol, 29″ x 21.5″ Giclee Print, 7 Size and Print Options, $9.99 – $159.99
5. Jackie 1964,Andy Warhol, 12″ x 12″ Art Print, 9 Size and Print Options, $9.99 – $199.99
6. Beethoven X 4, Andy Warhol, 38″ x 38″ in Collectable Print, $129.99
7. Crying Girl c1963, Roy Lichtenstein, 16″ x 12″ in Art Print, $17.99
I am in LOVE with this cool product. The Frame wall covering from Graham & Brown. They are London based but are able to send samples and pricing anywhere in the world. The price is 18.00 a roll EURO pricing. When converted to US $ the roll is a bit pricey and not a diva on a dime budget but if you have a small wall this could be a useful product for you. I’m always looking for fresh new ideas and product to inspire my readers and this is definitely one of them. For further information please email me firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Graham & Brown 0800 328 845 email@example.com.
Images Copyright of Graham & Brown
Check out these awesome accessories by DENY designs. I am very impressed with the use of color with all of their product and the array of designers that have contributed to their lines of work. Which mirror or pin board do you like??